- Download the VMware Horizon Client using one of the following options:
- PoC users, click this latest VMware Horizon Clients link.
- Customers who specifically need Horizon Client version 4.9.0, click this older VMware Horizon Clients link.
- Install the VMware Horizon Client:
- Click here for detailed instructions.
- If you are behind an enterprise/business firewall, outbound access to the following ports is needed: 443:TCP, 4172:TCP, 4172:UDP, 32111:TCP
1. Complete the prerequisites then, double-click the Horizon Client desktop shortcut, or click Start > Programs > VMware > VMware Horizon Client.
2. Double click the cloud icon to start the connection process. see below
3. Enter your business, school, or PoC user name and password and click Login.
4. One or more Desktop and or App icons will be displayed - example below.
5. Double click a desktop or app icon to connect.