Instructions for installing the VMware Horizon Client (PCoIP) are found below.
Note: These mobile apps can also be used on the iPod and iPhone.
Install the VMware Horizon Client as follows:
1. Access the App Store, enter "VMware Horizon" and touch Search.
2. Install the VMware Horizon client onto your iPad.
3. Tap to open Horizon Client, then press the "+" sign (upper left corner) and enter the "Desktop Portal" web address/URL provided by your system administrator. eg. portal.companyname.com
4. Tap the "Connect" button, enter your username and password and tap "done".
5. In the list of desktops that appears, tap on a desktop to connect to it.
6. Once connected to the virtual desktop, tap with 3 fingers to access the “iPad Keyboard” or tap the transparent spindle icon to access other windows options and help. After you log in to a virtual desktop for the first time, a shortcut for the desktop is saved to the Horizon Client Home screen. The next time you want to connect to the desktop, you can simply tap the shortcut.