Cirrus offers a free Proof-of-Concept to organizations that can meet their minimum requirement of 5 seats.
If you haven't already done so, please send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information, before proceeding to the next section:
- Your name
- Company size
- Phone number
- Email address
- Short message
Five things to note, before you start the PoC:
- If you are behind a Firewall - access to the DaaS PoC requires Broadband or LAN-based internet connections with outbound ports 443, 3389, 8001 - 8050, 4172:TCP, 4172:UDP, 32111:TCP open.
- The free VMware Horizon Client provides the best end-user experience. However, you do have an option to use the Desktop Portal web interface. (Read separate article Access Virtual Desktops from Windows, for more details)
- Right mouse click the desktop icon in the Horizon Client to access options such as Reboot/Reset etc., if applicable. Please wait at least 1 minute before trying to reconnect to your desktop after such an action
- iPad and Android tablet access is provided and requires the free VMware Horizon Client from the App Store or Google Play.
- The PoC system is completely reset at the end of the specified PoC period at 11:59PM ADT. Therefore, any content left on your vDesktop(s) will not be retrievable.
Click here for more information about the scope and features of the DaaS PoC.