The standard Desktops-as-a-Service package includes:
- Hosted Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- VMware Horizon Client for iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Enhanced graphics capability eg. PCoIP, VMware Blast
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- 24/7 Data center monitoring
- Unified Access Gateway (IT Admins. can grant secure external access to Desktops and Apps)
- Enterprise Center/Horizon Cloud management console training
- * Virtual Desktop Portal - policy based, self-service web portal for end users consisting of:
- Windows Active Directory integration
- Support for multiple display protocols (RDP, PCoIP, VMware Blast)
- Localized user interface: covering languages in addition to English
- Ability to map users to non-managed desktops (that is, desktops not managed via the portal system), such as blade PCs, terminal servers, and physical systems
- Desktop Management solution - The Enterprise Center/Management Console is a web-based interface for such IT administration activities as provisioning/publishing, deprovisioning and policy administration. Among the benefits of Enterprise Center are:
- Desktop Image Management Interface for creating new gold image patterns for pool/assignment creation.
- Desktops and pools: Management of static and dynamic/floating pools of Windows virtual desktops.
- Sessions: Interactive mapping of Windows domain users and groups to desktops and pools. Enhanced user session management, including the ability to monitor session times and active, connected, or disconnected users, power operations and troubleshooting information.
- Role based management: Administrative roles and permissions based on Active Directory groups. Engineers create the images, Service-desk can assign the desktops, users and sessions.
- Remote Assistance: Provide remote assistance to users by observing, and or controlling their desktop in real time.
Note: Virtual desktop pricing quoted for a specific package is guaranteed never to increase year over year. Therefore, contract renewal pricing will not increase unless packages are amended or new packages are added.
Optional services or features that can be included for additional costs:
- Microsoft Office Standard or Professional (with upgrade protection)
- Virtual Server package
- Windows Server Standard
- 2 - 8 CPU
- 4 - 32 GB RAM
- 100 GB - 1 TB Storage/Hard drive
- 500 GB remote network traffic per month
- Consulting (including Private Cloud)
- Professional services
- Network Monitoring (Cloud based)
- Online Backup services (featuring End-to-End Encryption)
Click here and visit our website for more details.
* Available in DaaS 6.1.6 and earlier.