Install Horizon Client on Windows:
1. Click "GO TO DOWNLOADS" on the right side of the line titled, "VMware Horizon Client for Windows" on the "Download VMware Horizon Clients" web page. See parent article.
2. Select the applicable version and click the "Download" button on the right side of the resulting "Product Downloads" tab - see example below.
3. Click "Run," if you are given the option to Run or Save the download file, otherwise, download the file and then double-click it to begin the installation.
Your web browser might display a download progress window as follows:
4. Once the installation process starts, click "Next" on the VMware Horizon Client Welcome screen:
5. Check the box to accept the terms in the License Agreement - see below:
6. Click "Next" on the Custom Setup Screen - see example below
7. Enter the Connection Server name/URL provided by your PoC/System/IT Administrator or Service Provider (eg. portal.company.com) and click "Next.
8. Click "Next" on the subsequent screen(s), then click "Install" when prompted.
9. Click "Finish". Once the installation completes: Restart your computer.
10. IMPORTANT: After restarting the computer, run the VMware Horizon Client. Then click on the options menu in the upper right corner - see below
Click on the option to "Hide the selector after launching an item."
Note: Clicking the options button again should reveal a check mark to the left of this option, if set correctly.